Completing Work Order Requests:
- Enter Notes on the Request
- Enter Labor Hours on the Request
- Upload Files to the Request
- Complete the Request
When a Request is assigned to you, you will receive an email alerting you to the work order.
- Select the link in the email message to open a browser window with your ML Work Orders™ login screen.
- Log into the software. The work order details index screen will be displayed.
Enter Notes on the Request
Select the () Edit Icon next to the Notes field, enter the text, and select the Save Note button.
Enter Labor Hours on a Request
Select the () Add Icon in the Labor section
Enter the number of labor hours worked and any notes explaining what was done during that time, then select the Save button.
Upload Files to the Request
Select the () Up Arrow button in the Related Files section
Select the Click to Select Files button and select the file you would like to add to the Work Order.
Click the Save & Close button once the file is uploaded
Complete the Request
Once the work has been completed and all additional notes, files, and labor hours have been tracked on the work order you can select the Mark Complete button.