ML Work Orders™ software moves the process you use to submit a maintenance work order request from your school district’s office to “the cloud”which brings many benefits to users:
- Improves transparency within the maintenance request process.
- Reduces approval times based on automated email notifications to appropriate District officials.
- Decreases the time it takes to complete a work order request.
- Reduces environmental impact by eliminating the need for paper copies.
People involved in the process
ML Work Orders™ software puts everyone involved with District Maintenance Requests on the same page including:
- Internal Staff Members submitting maintenance requests
- School administrators responsible for managing the Work Order Request process.
- School Buildings & Grounds staff responsible for the maintenance of District spaces
- School IT personnel responsible for maintaining the District’s technology.
Everyone involved in the process has instant access to real-time data via any web-connected device such as a laptop, tablet or smartphone.
A wide variety of media are usually used by a District to process Maintenance Work Order Requests including:
- Printed forms such as a Maintenance Request forms
- Spreadsheets for reporting purposes
- Phone calls when a maintenance request status is not known
- Emails as another means of communication
- Log books to track requests
- Signatures of District Admin Approvals
- ML Work Orders™ software consolidates data into one secure place—the cloud.