The Preventative Maintenance module of ML Work Orders™ allows you to generate recurring work orders with customized frequencies. These work orders can also be automatically assigned to staff members when generated as well.
The system automatically generates a work order and notifies Maintenance staff when a new PM has been created. These work orders can be linked to your assets so that you have the information at hand to keep your facility running smoothly.
- Select Preventative Maintenance from the Admin drop-down menu then select Manage Preventative Maintenance.
2. Select the Plus Sign button from the Manage Preventative Maintenance screen.
3. Enter all of the information related to the PM in the given fields.
4. If there is a procedure related to the PM then select the procedure from the drop-down menu.
If you would like to add a new procedure view Manage Procedures.
5. Enter a description or any other notes related to the PM.
6. Upload any related files that you would like to be attached to each generated work order.
7. Select the Save button.
- Select District Setup from the Admin drop-down menu then select Manage Procedures.
2. Select the Plus Sign button from the Manage Procedures screen.
3. Enter the name, estimated time (minutes), and description of the procedure. Then select the Save button.
4. Select the Procedure Link to add items to the procedure.
5. Select the Plus Sign to add a new Item to the Procedure
6. Enter the Item name and a description.
7. Select the Save & Add Another button if you need to add more items to the procedure or select the Save button if you are finished.
Link an Asset with a PM
1. Select Preventative Maintenance from the Admin drop-down menu then select Manage Preventative Maintenance.
2. Select the PM link from the Manage Preventative Maintenance screen.
3. Select the Plus Sign in the Assets section to link an Asset with the PM.
4. An unlimited number of Assets are able to be linked with the PM.
5. Every time a work order is generated from the PM it will now be recorded in the Asset’s work order history.
ML Work Orders™ software allows users to search for a specific PM, based on different criteria. Users can search by Name or Description.
Note: You can use the Manage Preventative Maintenance page to search for PMs in a broader view, using the filter sets available. However, the “Search Preventative Maintenance” described below can be used if you know specifics about the PM you are looking for.
To use this feature you will want to take the following steps:
1. Once logged into ML Work Orders™ software select Admin > Preventative Maintenance > Search Preventative Maintenance.
2. The Search Preventative Maintenance screen will be displayed, where you can enter free form text and choose to search by Name or Description.
3. Once you have entered your information, click the Search button. This will display the PM or PMs that fall within your search criteria.