District Admin Videos
Completing Work Order Requests:
- Enter Notes on the Request
- Enter Labor Hours on the Request
- Upload Files to the Request
- Complete the Request
When a Request is assigned to you, you will receive an email alerting you to the work order.
- Select the link in the email message to open a browser window with your ML Work Orders™ login screen.
- Log into the software. The work order details index screen will be displayed.
Enter Notes on the Request
Select the () Edit Icon next to the Notes field, enter the text, and select the Save Note button.
Enter Labor Hours on a Request
Select the () Add Icon in the Labor section
Enter the number of labor hours worked and any notes explaining what was done during that time, then select the Save button.
Upload Files to the Request
Select the () Up Arrow button in the Related Files section
Select the Click to Select Files button and select the file you would like to add to the Work Order.
Click the Save & Close button once the file is uploaded
Complete the Request
Once the work has been completed and all additional notes, files, and labor hours have been tracked on the work order you can select the Mark Complete button.
ML Work Orders™ Preventative Maintenance (PM) Module allows District Admins to generate recurring work orders with customized frequencies (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annually).
The system automatically generates a work order and notifies Maintenance staff when a new PM has been created.
Procedures can be attached to a PM so that the individuals working on the PM are aware of the exact steps needed to be taken in order to complete the work order correctly.
Preventative Maintenance items can be linked to Assets and any work done will automatically be saved in the Assets Work Order history.
An unlimited number of PM’s can be attached to an individual asset.
The Preventative Maintenance module of ML Work Orders™ allows you to generate recurring work orders with customized frequencies. These work orders can also be automatically assigned to staff members when generated as well.
The system automatically generates a work order and notifies Maintenance staff when a new PM has been created. These work orders can be linked to your assets so that you have the information at hand to keep your facility running smoothly.
- Select Preventative Maintenance from the Admin drop-down menu then select Manage Preventative Maintenance.
2. Select the Plus Sign button from the Manage Preventative Maintenance screen.
3. Enter all of the information related to the PM in the given fields.
4. If there is a procedure related to the PM then select the procedure from the drop-down menu.
If you would like to add a new procedure view Manage Procedures.
5. Enter a description or any other notes related to the PM.
6. Upload any related files that you would like to be attached to each generated work order.
7. Select the Save button.